domingo, 16 de agosto de 2009


Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face

You told me how proud you were, but I walked away

If only I knew what I know today

I would hold you in my arms

I would take the pain away

Thank you for all you've done

Forgive all your mistakes

There's nothing I wouldn't do

To hear your voice again

Sometimes I wanna call you

But I know you won't be there



Some days I feel broke inside, but I wouldn't admit

Sometimes I just wanna hide, cuz it's you I miss

And it's so hard to say goodbye when comes to this



There's nothing I wouldn't do

To have just one more chance

To look into your eyes

And see you are looking back

If I had just one more day

I would tell you how much that I missed you since you went away



It's dangerous

It's so out of line to try and turn back time

Nenhum comentário: